The first thing I did was to limit my colour palette for these designs.
For the first of the seven designs I made I used red, white and black.
Using the "Thanks Set" I simply coloured the background with the Pans Permanent Red and then stamped the wording and the balloons in Ranger Black Archivale.
I made a mask for the balloon and this allowed me to darken the colour of the balloons inside.
The spots were added using a white Pilot Marker or Posca Pen.
I added dimension which unfortunately doesn't show well in this picture but I really like the effect, it was simply to go over the balloons with "Glossy Accents" which gives the amazing glaze and dimension making the balloons look very real!
The red panel was then layered onto black before mounting onto the card and I used some Washi Tape, along the opening edge and finished with the Gingham Ribbon.
This next sample uses the "Music Notes Set"
I coloured the background the same as before and stamped the Best Wishes Corner.
The two images were stamped and cut out before mounting with adhesive pads, I also used an embossing tool to give the images some "dimension" and coloured the rose and bow with a red promarker and again added the Glossy Accents.
The flowers I make using my Silhouette Cameo, layer 3 sizes and glue a gemstone in the centre.
Again mounted onto a black panel and then the card.
I'll be back later with the rest of the designs, thanks again for stopping by, warm wishes xKx