Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Foxgloves on Gelli Plate background

A bit of a late posting from me but I thought I'd make a start on sharing my samples from the Clarity TV shows at the weekend.
I used a Gelli Plate background that I'd already created while experimenting for my other sample cards.
So the background was already done!
To this I stamped in versamark the foxgloves and embossed with white embossing powder.
I then blended distress inks, picked raspberry and a little seedless preserves, over the embossing and some of the background.
A lace and ribbon bow, hat pins and ribbon trim finished the design before matting and layering on to card that I coloured the edges of in the same two colour ways.
It was a good way of including the shocking pink ribbon I have had in my stash for ages, bought cheaply and never thought I'd use!
Thanks so much for popping by and I'll bid you goodnight now for tonight xK

Post a Comment