Monday, 1 July 2013

Oh I do Like to be Beside the Seaside...

Beginning of a new week, the month of July and a brand new Clarity Stamp Challenge over on the blog...
Let's hope that Summer has finally arrived too and stays around for us to enjoy.
I have wanted to decorate a beach hut for some time now and this one turned into a real labour of love!
The idea of a retro style hut appealed and as usual with this type of thing I wanted to try and recreate a story.
I decided to continue the image on the front, all around the hut and then I decorated the inside, creating a nice feminine changing area and a cosy space to relax and have afternoon tea.
Although this took a while to achieve I was pleased with the end result and think it was well worth the effort.
I hope you like this project and that it helps to inspire with this months challenge theme.
I will upload some more detailed pictures shortly...xKx
Entering into the following challenges:-



Post a Comment