Friday, 9 August 2013

First peek at my Audrey Hepburn Collection...

I've always adored the style, sophistication and glamour of Audrey Hepburn.
A classic icon.
So I've been thinking for a while how to create a crafty "collection" featuring the lady herself.
I spent hours researching how to achieve this and had almost given up hope but, I'm pleased to say "Tah Dah" it's here!
I have made several items of which this is the first and I will reveal how I did it all when I post the whole "collection"
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges - 


Bingo Card
using the line - Blue, Ribbon and Die Cut

Anything Goes with Ribbon

Something Old Something New
Old - die cut edge trim
New - almost everything else!

Anything Goes with added Vintage -
I guess Audrey is a Vintage Icon...

I hope you like this make, more to follow....xKx



Post a Comment