Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Parchment Craft meets Mixed Media

Afternoon Everyone,

It's a glorious day here in Kent.
In between doing the washing this morning I had a little play with parchment.
It's one of those things many of us have had in our stash for years.
We've probably all got parchment paper, embossing tools and a mat and that's pretty much it.
I wanted to bring it bang up to date and introduce it into some mixed media work.
So here I've included this using one of my favourite stencils from TCW on a canvas.
This project is the beginning of a later workshop I'll be holding and a sample for makes I have going into the gift shop Sidcup & Co.
I'll share more about the technique once I've practised a bit more but it's so simple and enjoyable to do.
Hope you like this and as always thanks ever so much for visiting today.
Back soon.
Crafty Hugs xKx





Post a Comment